I just finished watching a documentary about the Lewis and Clark expedition, and all I have to say is, “Epic.”
And also, they would have been toast without Sacagawea. She did everything they did while pregnant or with a baby in her arms, on her hip, or strapped to her back. What a woman!
I was especially inspired because my first book was about a journey that made me question whether or not humans could endure. The answer is yes.
Sunday – Wednesday PROGRESS:
- Today’s ROW80 check-in. – DONE
- Comment on other’s blogs. – DONE
- Complete Friday post for author blog – It’s in the works.
- Write one post for christsreflections blog for Monday of next week. – I surprised myself by completing one for next Monday and one for the following week.
- Social media:
- Facebook (reconnect with people from my past and my present) YES
- Twitter (3X/day) NO. I’m lucky at this point to get in 3X a week.
- Pinterest (pin photos for some future blog posts that are creative commons) – I’m taking this one off the Goals list.
- Write a ROW80 Status update for Wednesday. DONE
- Continue Book 2 outline; at least 12 chapters. I’ve added 4 chapters, so I’m up to Chapter 13. Will continue.
Thursday – Saturday GOALS:
- Sunday’s ROW80 Check-in.
- Comment on other’s blogs.
- Complete the blog post for Friday and fire up another one for the following week.
- Visiting several of your blogs and leaving comments.
- Social media:
- Facebook (reconnect with people from my past and my present)
- Twitter (3X/day)
- Continue Book 2 outline
- START NaNoWriMo!!! Yay!
How are you doing on your ROW80 goals?