It’s that time of year again–International Mountain Day, a day when the United Nations General Assembly urges us to: “…to organize events at all levels [their words, not mine] …to highlight [really?] the importance of sustainable mountain development.” According to the U.N., “…mountains have gained an increasingly high profile….” Again, really?
Blogging Like Crazy
I finished Searching the Scriptures in Vain – Part 2. And I posted a promised author interview for Tom Blubaugh on my momsread.com blog. Sometimes, I think I keep that blog around just to experiment with HTML. It looks nice, if I do say so myself. The author interview post has multiple column arrangements, and it looks like a magazine spread.
Sunday – Wednesday PROGRESS:
- Wednesday’s ROW80 check-in. DONE
- Comment on other’s blogs. DONE
- Draft Friday post for author blog by Wednesday. DONE
- Publish Part II on Christ’s Reflections. DONE
- Draft a post for Christ’s Reflections blog for Monday, 12/16. IN PROGRESS
- Social media:
- Facebook (reconnect with people from my past and my present) YES
- Twitter (3X/day) ALMOST
- Critique for a member of my critique group on Monday. NOT YET
- Continue work on business plan. YES
- Complete 500 word/day on WIP. That’s 1500 words by Wednesday. HALF DONE
Thursday – Saturday GOALS:
- Sunday’s ROW80 Check-in.
- Comment on other’s blogs.
- Complete the blog post for Friday and fire up another one for the following week.
- Social media
- Facebook (reconnect with people from my past and my present)
- Twitter (3X/day)
- Continue work on business plan.
- Complete 5,000 words on WIP by Saturday night, 12/14. I’m going to aim big even though I know my college girl is coming home for break in a couple of days.
How did you spend International Mountain Day?